Every Tuesday Mr. Sauders joins our students in the cafeteria and shares tech tips with them as they finish up their lunches. Those Tech Tips are then posted on our blog for students to refer to when questions arise. Thank you Mr. Sauders!!!
Here are some upcoming events and other Marticville news. Mark your calendars!
- Sept 21 – Oct 5 – Fundraiser starts. This year it is “KidStuff Coupon Book sales.” Information will be sent home about that on or about Sept 21.
- Thurs, Sept 24 – Meet the Teacher Night (5-7pm). This is an open house format, and you are free to visit classrooms and meet your child’s teachers as your schedule permits. We do ask that questions and comments are kept very brief and general due to the number of people who attend. If you have specific questions and concerns, please schedule a time that you can come in to meet with the teacher and/or team.
- Fri, Sept 25 – Early dismissal at 12:20 for middle school students only
- Thurs, Sept 28 – is the midpoint of Marking Period 1 already! Please remember to check grades on Sapphire. Information on how to do this was sent home at the beginning of the year.
- Tues, Sept 29 – Picture Day. You will be receiving information about that soon
- Tues, Sept 29 – students will begin mini-marking period #2 for cultural arts classes. This is the second cultural arts block on their schedules
- Fri, Oct 2 – Back to School Dance (6-8 pm) in the cafeteria. Students should watch for announcements about ticket sales.
- Sat, Oct 3– Free Clothing Distribution of fall and winter clothing (8:00-11:00am) @ Hambright Elementary School. All are welcome!
Marticville Middle School was evacuated today, Tuesday, September 8, 2015 due to a triggered fire alarm. The Rawlinsville Fire Department responded. After investigation, fire officials determined a water leak created a short in the alarm system. At no time were students and/or staff in danger.
The damaged sensor has been replaced and the problem resolved. Any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.