On February 18th, PMHS will be holding Course Selection Night for 8th-11th grade students, parents, and guardians to promote the wide array of classes available. We hope that this helps students choose the best possible course schedule for the 2016-2017 school year.
- 6:30 PM – 7:00 PM – Rising 9th graders will meet in the Auditorium for a presentation by the high school administration
- 7:00 PM to 8:15 PM – Rising 9th graders have the opportunity to speak with teachers from each subject area in the East Gym
- 7:00 pm Opportunities at the Lancaster County Career and Technology Center
- 7:20 pm Ready, Set, Go! NCAA – What you need to know about the NCAA and play a sport in college
- 7:40 pm Dual Enrollment – Earn College Credits While in HS!
- 8:00 pm College Entrance Testing 101– SAT/ACT/PSAT updates and tips