Beginning Aug. 31, children who lack the required immunizations will be turned away from Penn Manor schools unless they can provide documentation of updated records or documentation from a physician’s office of a scheduled immunization appointment.
Click HERE for more information.
Middle grade children go through dramatic changes and desperately need their parents’ support. Many parents want to help, but aren’t sure what to do. Through our Middle Years subscription, you can find the answers to many questions you may have. Articles will help you:
- understand your middle graders’ behavior
- build respect, responsibility, empathy, and more
- support homework and study skills
- stay involved—middle-school style
- set age-appropriate rules and expectations
- promote health and safety
- emphasize the importance of education
CLICK HERE FOR SEPTEMBER’S EDITION