THE WELL-ORGANIZED STUDENT
- a large pencil pouch (to hold the following items which you also need):
- box of pencils
- pens (blue or black)
- thin colored markers or colored pencils
- small pencil sharpener
- small, inexpensive headphones (or earbuds) for use with the laptop
- scientific calculator with fraction capabilities
(recommended calculator: TI-30X IIS, available for about $15 at K-mart or Wal-Mart)
- five one-inch, three-ring binders with built-in pockets in the front and back. (Students who have Ms. Zalit for math will need a twoinch, three-ring binder)
- approximately five 3-holed punched dividers for each binder
(each teacher will let you know exactly how many dividers are needed for his/her class)
- a pack of 3-holed punched notebook paper – 100 sheets
- a pack of 100 3″ x 5″ index cards with lines on one side
These supplies will be needed all year long! Make sure you have enough!
Bring them with you the first day of school if you have them!