- I have included links for information regarding text alerts for 7th grade and 8th grade. This is really handy as we roll into possible weather delays/days off time of the school year or when something unexpected comes up at school.
- 1 Daylight Savings Time ENDS – turn those clocks back 1 hour!
- 3 End of Marking Period #1 & MMP#2 (cultural arts)
- 4 Begin MMP3 (3rd cultural arts box on student schedule)
- 6 NO SCHOOL K-12 (In-service day)
- 18 Picture Retake Day (AM); forms available in the office
- 23 & 24 Early Dismissal – Middle School dismisses at 12:20
- 25 -30 NO SCHOOL
- SPECIAL NOTES:*
- Nov 9: 7th graders are tentatively scheduled to return to school full time. This is pending board approval at the School Board Meeting to be held on Mon, Nov 2.
- Nov 16: 8th graders are tentatively scheduled to return to school full time. Again, this is pending board approval at the School Board Meeting to be held on Mon, Nov 2.
- Student Schedule for Week of Nov 2-6:
- Monday, Nov. 2– Group A
- Tuesday, Nov. 3– Group A
- Wednesday, Nov. 4– Group B
- Thursday, Nov. 5– Group B
- Friday, Nov. 6– In-Service NO SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS
After School Academic Hour returns: Please click here for an explanation and the permission form for After School Academic Hour (like a homework/tutoring session). If you are interested in having your child participate in tutoring, please download the form, fill it in and return it to the main office. After School Academic Hour begins Tues, Nov 3.
Monday, Nov. 2- Group A
Tuesday, Nov. 3- Group A
Wednesday, Nov. 4- Group B
Thursday, Nov. 5- Group B
Friday, Nov. 6- In-Service NO SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS